If you are a woman,
Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote!
As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?
If you are a man,
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects?
As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
- I have a younger sister and she had dolls. Every day after coming back from school in the afternoon when we were not allowed to go out, the only games we could play was sit at home and play with the toys she had(read her dolls)
- She loved teaching them some alien language and all i could do was just nod. I did not understand a thing of what my young sister used to say. So we have played Teacher teacher 😛
- I like to cook, not that i cook regularly but i enjoy it. The way you mix things up and create that perfect taste, its an art.
- I like keeping things arranged at my place.
- I like cleaning i have mentioned it once here. It brings a different kind of calmness and heals 🙂
- Since the time i have been dancing i have started loving and want to own all the dancing shoes 🙂 this guy jameel makes
- Ok I have a a couple of pink shirts.
- I dont go for manicure and pedicure and stuff but i keep my nails really really trimmed. So much tha ti have been scolded by my mom a lot of times.
- I have played games like gallery and also where you cross your hands and hold a partner and go rund and round..sheesh i dont even remember the name of the game..neither what the girls used to sing..all i loved was the giddy feeling 😀
- Oh and i like creating new designs with my doodles at the edges of my notebook
I’m not tagging anyone, whoever wishes to do the tag please drop a link in the comments section 🙂